Orbis Agro Industry Végétal
Orbis Agro Industry – Vegetal is a subsidiary of Orbis Holding. It includes all
activities related to arboriculture, cereals, leguminous crops and the Group’s
With the strategic objectives of developing new high added-value crops (red
fruits, avocado, afourer, etc.), to integrate the entire value chain (from
production to packaging) and to improve the quality of the products. its
products, Orbis Agro Industry – Végétal’s development strategy wishes to
position it as a reference player in its fields of activity.
The main development projects of Orbis Agro Industry have been:
- 2006 : Development of an agrumiculture project
- 2012 : Establishment of an arboriculture project
- 2009 : Realization of partnerships in PPP
- 2019 : Launch of speculation with high added value (red fruits, avocados, etc.)
Orbis Agro Industry – Vegetal is present in the regions of Rabat, Meknes, Sidi
Kacem, Sidi Slimane and Fqih Ben Saleh. It develops more than 30 varieties
distributed in several cultures:
– Citrus cultivation: mandarin, clementine, oranges.
– Olive growing.
– Rosaceae: table grapes, plums, peaches, nectarines.
– Cereals: soft wheat, durum wheat, barley.
– Market gardening: tomatoes.
– Legume cultivation: faba beans.
– Oleaginous culture
– Silage corn, oat silage, and sorghum.
– Forage culture for livestock and dairy farming
19 DIFFERENT SPECIES